Weekend Hours for March 3 - March 5
March 01, 2017 - March 05, 2017
DETAILS FOR LAST WEEKEND OF THE SEASON
Join us for some fun on the slopes on last weekend of the 2016/2017 winter season. This warmer weather has been brutal, but we have managed to hang in there. We are excited for one more chance of skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing before spring weather takes over for good.
This weekend is your chance to use your season pass, gift card, vouchers or discounted tickets to get in a few more runs.
SKIING & SNOWBOARDING HOURS
- Friday 3/3: Skiing Noon-9pm
- Saturday 3/4: Skiing 9am-9pm
- Sunday 3/5: Skiing 9am-4pm - Reduced Hours & Special Rates
- Saturday is our Annual Spring Fling. It's a day of fun in the sun with a variety of event for all! MORE INFO!
Friday & Saturday
- Lift Tickets: $34 adult | $29 youth | $10 child & senior
- Lift w/Rental: $65 adult | $60 youth | $41 child & senior
- College rates available 4pm-9pm. Must present college ID. $22 Lift/$20 Rental/$22 2-hr Tubing
- *NO 2-Day rates
- Lift Tickets: $30 adult | $25 youth | $10 child & senior
- Lift w/Rental: $40 adult | $40 youth | $35 child & senior
SNOW TUBING HOURS
- Friday 3/3: Tubing 4:30-9pm
- Saturday 3/4: Tubing 10am-9pm
- Sunday 3/5: Check Snow Report
- Friday & Saturday: $28 for 2 Hour | $45 for 4 Hour
- Sunday Rates: $20 for 2 hour | $30 for 4 hour
Check the Snow Report every day before coming out. We are still operating day to day as weather can greatly affect our operations; what's available one day may not be the next.
ALL EVENTS ARE TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED as they are contingent on weather conditions, snow quantity, and other important factors. We recommend all guests check our website and daily Snow Report before visiting. Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstanding in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors without notice.