Scout groups of 15 or more qualify for Group Rates. Groups must be reserved
- Camping in available to Scouts Troops Only.
- Camping must be booked with the Group Office at least 3 day prior to the visit date.
- Each Scout Group must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming Snow Creek as additional insured.
- Troop Leader needs to complete and sign the 'Special Event Guideline Form"
- Troop leader needs to check in with Group Office before setting up camp.
Camping Rules and Amenities:
- No shower facilities are available, but you are welcome to use rest room facilities in the main lodge and also the rest rooms in the Rental building (that also have a changing room) when the buildings are open to the public.
- Grounds must be left in as good or better condition than they were found.
- Trash containers are located throughout the parking area. Please put trash in containers or take it with you.
- No ground fires or digging of pits allowed. (Self-contained pits are allowed for fires.)
- All troops must set their camps up in the designated camping area.
- Only 4 wheel drive vehicles are allowed to transport items to the camp site. If the ground is not frozen, items must be transported by hand.
- NO ACTIVITIES CAN TAKE PLACE NEAR ANY BODIES OF WATER BE THEY NATURAL OR MAN-MADE.
- Merit Badge sessions are available to both individual scouts and scout groups.
- Sessions are about 2 hours in length and offered at select times: Fridays (6:30pm). Saturdays (11am & 6:30pm) Sundays (11am)
- Merit Bade Sessions MUST be scheduled with the Ski School office at least 3 days in advanced. Contact Ski School at 816-640-2200, ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boy Scout Merit Badge Information - printable pdf
Boy Scout Snow Sports Merit badge Workbook - printable pdf