2017/18 Season Passes are coming SOON!
Details on 2017/2018 season passes will be available soon.
Terms & Conditions
Please Note: The following applies to all Season Passes purchased:
- Season Passes are for personal use only! Season passes can be transferred to another person prior to Dec. 1st; subject to a $50 transfer fee. NO transfers will be allowed after December 1st. Misuse of pass or violation of area rules can result in loss of pass and/or prosecution.
- After opening day, a person may receive a credit or refund for a like pass for a future season at Snow Creek if unable to ski/snowboard due to medical reasons or a work transfer. A letter from a doctor or employer is required for verification. Cancellation requests must be received at Snow Creek within 14 days of a medical incident or work transfer. The credit for any use will be prorated from the Resort’s opening day. If you purchase at the end of the 15/16 season and use the pass, it will be prorated from the first date of use, rather than opening date of new season. There is a $50 Admin fee for processing a pass refund.
- No credits or refunds will be processed after 30 days of operation - no exceptions.
- Lost or stolen season passes will be reissued for a $50 fee.
- All terms, conditions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Please review the full Terms and Conditions.