2017/18 Season Pass Purchase
Details on your Season Pass Purchase
DIRECT TO LIFT ACCESS!
Our unlimited season passes feature RFID technology that allows you direct access to our lifts without stopping at a ticket window for a ticket. Hands free, hassle free chairlift access! Just park your vehicle and jump on the slopes quicker than ever!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Just place your pass in a jacket or pant pocket. Be sure to keep your pass out of your wallet and away from your cell phone. Then direct our scanner staff to which pocket you pass is located. Remember, your pass must be on your at all times during lift and slope use.
Season Pass Details
Unlimited Season Pass
- RFID Direct to Lift Access
- Valid one day, each day the entire season
- No blackout dates
- Non-transferable - Pass is only valid for the passholder listed on card
- NOT RFID
- Valid for one (1) all day lift ticket per week, every week, all season long
- Pass resets each Monday
- You must present your pass at the ticket window in order to receive your lift ticket
- This weekly snow pass may only be used by the Passholder
- You do not have to visit on the same day each week
LOST PASSES & PASS PROTECTION
Each passholder MUST have their passcard on them at all times while on the slopes. Lost passes can be replaced for a $50 admin fee. You will be issued a new card; the old passcard will be deactivated.
Pass Replacement Insurance was available at the time of purchase only. The pass insurance covers a one-time replacement for free. If you have lost your pass and have the pass insurance, all you have to do is stop by the Guest Services window inside the lodge to get a replacement card.
Pass Pick Up
Each passholder must pick up their own season pass in person at Snow Creek.
SAVE TIME AT PICK UP BY COMPLETING THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your Pass photo: Send us a selfie- Pictures should be passport-style (shoulders and up - no sunglasses, hats, etc.). Include your full name and phone number in the email. Once picture per email. (submit photo at least 24 hours in advanced from pickup)
- Sign our new electronic waiver
SIGN WAIVER NOW
OR Do it all in person at Snow Creek on your first visit.
PEAK RESORT PERKS!
Ski The East 2017: 20% OFF LODGING AND FREE SKIING AT OUR EASTERN RESORTS!
HUNTER MOUNTAIN, NY | MOUNT SNOW, VT | ATTITASH & WILDCAT, NH
Visit our Eastern Ski Resorts in New York, Vermont or New Hampshire and ski free when you stay at an owned lodging property such as the Katskill Mountain Club at Hunter, the Grand Summit Hotel at Mount Snow and the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel at Attitash & Wildcat.
- Only valid for lodging starting March 10 through the end of the resort ski seasons.
- Free skiing is only valid for season passholders.
- Must mention Midwest Passholder Lodging Package at time of booking
- Must present season passes upon check-in
50% off selected Peak Resorts...
When you purchase your season pass here at Snow Creek it not only gets you through our doors, but also 50% off lift tickets at the following Peak Resorts: Alpine Valley, Boston Mills/Brandywine, Mad River Mountain in Ohio, Paoli Peaks in Indiana and Hidden Valley in Missouri. Visit www.peakresorts.com for more information on these and other GREAT ski areas.
*Not available during resort holiday periods. Check resort for details.
A person may receive a credit for a like membership if they have a valid medical or relocation issue up to 30 days into the season. If unable to ski/ride due to medical reasons, a letter from a doctor is required for verification. The letter must be received at Snow Creek within 14 days of the incident that requires a medical release. The credit will be prorated, based on usage by the pass holder and our current daily prices, from the Resort's opening day. The percentage of credit is up to and not to exceed 50% of the pass purchase price up to 30 days into the ski season. (0% after 30 days of operation into the ski season.) No credit requests will be processed after 30 days of operation.