Employee Season Pass Benefits
2019-2020 Employee & Employee Dependent Season Pass Information
The information provided below pertains to current employees of Snow Creek and their dependents.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A PASS?
- Full-time employees: eligible for free employee pass and free dependent passes
- Part-time employees: eligible for free employee pass and $40 dependent passes
- Holiday help (work at least 50 but less than 100 hours): eligible for free employee pass, not eligible for dependent passes
|Qualifying Dependent Descriptions||Vail Resorts Benefits?|
|LEGAL SPOUSE (unless legally separated. Not Included: common law marriage or domestic partner)||YES|
|CHILD (under 19 and unmarried)||YES|
|CHILD (age 19-23, full time student in an accredited school and are principally dependent on you for support; e.g. named as an exemption on your most current Federal income Tax Return and relies on your for more than 50% of their financial support)||YES|
|CHILD (ages 19-23), unmarried, full-time volunteer for a qualified 501c3 minimum of 16 weeks during the course of the applicable winter season and are principally dependent on you for support; e.g. named as an exemption on your most current Federal income Tax Return and relies on your for more than 50% of their financial support)||YES|
|CHILD (unmarried and disabled, may be considered eligible beyond age specified above if they are incapable of self-sustaining employment due to mental or physical disability and are principally dependent on your for support.)||YES|
|PARENTS* (employee must be 21 or younger, unmarried, and with no children)||NO|
|GRANDCHILDREN* (under 21, who live at home with parents or grandparents)||NO|
Dependent Pass Additional Information
- Dependent Passes must be purchased & received at Snow Creek first before being able to receive a Vail Resorts Pass
- Parents and Grandchildren will be eligible this season for Snow Creek season passes. They are NOT eligible for a Vail Resorts pass, nor will this option be available after this season.
- Dependent passes will not be processed opening day or the next few days after.
WHERE CAN I SKI?
For the 2019/2020 winter season, Peak Resorts employees will have access to Vail Resorts & Peak Resorts owned properties in North America:
|LOCATION||VAIL RESORT PROPERTIES|
|Colorado||Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Crested Butte|
|Tahoe||Heavenly, Kirkwood, Northstar|
|Vermont||Stowe, Okemo, Mount Snow|
|New York||Hunter Mountain|
|New Hampshire||Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat, Crotched Mountain|
|Pennsylvania||Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder|
|Ohio||Alpine Valley, Boston Mills, Brandywine, Mad River Mountain|
|Missouri||Snow Creek, Hidden Valley|
WHAT’S THE PROCESS TO SKI AT THESE RESORTS?
NO Direct-to-lift access this season.
Peak Resorts employees in Ohio, Missouri, and Indiana: you will need to visit that resort’s ticket window for a lift ticket. Just bring your valid employee or dependent pass.
All Peak Resorts employees: After Dec. 1, 2019, Peak Resorts employees will be able to access the Vail Resorts properties indicated above. To do so, you will need to take action ahead of your trip to request a pass:
- Submit the Employee Access Request Form at least two days prior to your arrival date.
- After your request is processed, you will receive an email with the information you need to pick up your pass(es) at the indicated Vail Resorts location. You will not be able to pick up your pass until you receive this email.
- Bring your valid photo ID and Peak Resorts employee/dependent pass to the Vail Resorts location ticket window, along with the emailed information. If you requested dependent passes, please note that they will need to come to the ticket window with you to have their picture taken and be issued their pass.
- Pick up your Vail Resorts pass(es) and enjoy the slopes!
Let’s provide an Experience of a Lifetime to our guests and each other this season. We’ll see you on the slopes!