Be a Ski or Snowboard Instructor!
Thu, Sep 26 - Fri, Dec 6
The Snow Creek Ski & Ride School is looking for new ski and snowboard instructors for the 2019/20 winter season.
- Part-time and full-time seasonal positions available
- Basic ski and snowboard skills required
- Previous teaching experience not necessary
- Complete training provided with continuous training throughout the season
- Flexible schedules
- Lessons are provided 7 days a week, day and night, to beginner to advanced students of all ages
I'M INTERESTED, WHAT'S NEXT?
- Learn everything you need to know at the Informational meeting on November 12th at 7:30pm
- Attend all of the required New Hire Classes at Snow Creek on
- Nov 14th @ 7pm
- Nov 19th @ 7pm
- Nov 21st @ 7pm
- Have a conflict with any of these dates, just let us know. We should be able to work something out.
- On-Snow training begins once Snow Creek opens for the season
CONTACT Lee or Tom at email@example.com
The Snow Creek Ski & Ride School is looking for new ski and snowboard instructors for the 2019-20 winter season.