this winter - learn a snow sport!
Learn to ski or snowboard at Snow Creek. Ski and snowboard instruction helps beginners and benefits skiers and riders of all abilities. Like anything, you will improve the most when you receive guidance. The best way to become a good skier or snowboarder is to take a lesson from a qualified instructor.
Lift tickets are required for anyone accessing the snow; it is your "admission" onto the snow.
GROUP LESSONS - ages 7+
Learn to work on your skills in a fun Group environment. Group lessons are available daily for beginners to advanced skiers and riders. Students are grouped together according to their age and ability level. Purchase your group lesson at any ticket window.
- 1 HOUR GROUP LESSON: $20 per per son
- Weekday Lesson Times: 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm
- Weekend/Holidays: 9:30am, 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm*, 5pm, 6:30pm*
- Late Night Session (Fri & Sat): 8pm & 9:30pm
- *Sunday lesson differences: 4pm & 6pm
- 3 HOUR GROUP LESSON: $54 per person
- Reservations Required
- Available Weekdays at 2pm
- Weekends 9:30am and 2pm *Available to Ages 13+ Only. See Youth Programs for Ages 5-12.
Please arrive ready to go
Tipping your instructor is acceptable.
During your skiing or snowboarding lesson, its important be active, open, and positive to learn. Ask questions. Our instructors want you to get the most out of your lesson. Don't be afraid to go first. Let them know how you like to learn.
We recommend feeding your tummy 30 minutes prior to your lesson and don't forget to go to the
The key to successful skiing/snowboarding is control. To have it, you must be aware of your technique, the terrain, and the skiers/snowboarders around you. Be aware of the snow conditions and how they can change. As conditions turn firm, the skiing gets hard and fast. It's wise to always begin a run slowly. Taking a lesson will teach you all of this.
We hope you enjoy your time at Snow Creek in much as we do