2017/18 KMBC Special
Welcome to Snow Creek Ski Area!
We are located just 37 miles North of Kansas City, Missouri in a small town called Weston. Snow Creek is generally open mid-December through mid-March. We make our own snow which means we have snow even when you don't!
KMBC Special Details
Your KMBC Winter Pass includes one of the following admissions:
2-Hour Tube Ticket OR Ski/Snowboard Lift Ticket*.
- To redeem your tickets, visit any ticket window at the main lodge. You MUST have your Winter Pass Card with you.
- *Ski/snowboard lift ticket does not include equipment rental. You may purchase that at the ticket window.
- Tickets cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or package including Snow Monsters, Sunday Night Special, clinics, etc.
- Expires December 31, 2018.
Before Your Visit:
- View our Snow Report for daily snow conditions and hours of operation.
- Check our Calendar for a list of events that may be going on the day of your visit.
- Read our First Timer's Guide for skiing and snowboarding.
- Check out Snow Tubing FAQ's.
- If you've never skied or snowboarded before, consider taking a lesson. We have a variety of options available.
- Any Questions? Give us a call 816-640-2200 or email us at email@example.com.
NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION - RESERVATION ONLY
On December 31st, Snow Creek is hosting a New Year's Eve Celebration and will have revised hours and sessions after 7pm. The KMBC Tickets are not valid for the NYE celebration due to limited tube capacity. You can purchase NYE Tube tickets at the link below. The KMBC ski tickets will be accepted.