March Lesson Options
There's still time to learn!
Ski and Snowboard lessons will be offered during our Last Weekend of the 2019-2020 winter season. Learn to ski or snowboard at Snow Creek. Ski and snowboard instruction helps beginners and benefits skiers and riders of all abilities. Like anything, you will improve the most when you receive guidance. The best way to become a good skier or snowboarder is to take a lesson from a qualified instructor.
Lesson Options: Group Lessons | Private Lessons | Snow Monsters (5-12) |
GROUP LESSONS - AGES 7+
Available to ages 7+. Learn to work on your skills in a fun Group environment. Group lessons are available daily for beginners to advanced skiers and riders. Students are grouped together according to their age and ability level. Purchase your group lesson at any ticket window.
SEE BELOW FOR LESSON TIMES.
|1 HOUR GROUP LESSON||$20 per person|
1 hour Group Lesson Times:
|3 HOUR GROUP LESSON||$54 per person|
3 Hour Group lessons are offered at 9:30am and 2pm on Friday & Saturday. Sunday, 9:30am only.
private Lessons - AGes 2+
A private lesson is a great way to accelerate your learning of skiing or snowboarding. These one-on-one lessons are available daily for all ages and abilities.
Private lessons follow the 1 Hour Group Lesson Schedule above. Reservations Required.
|60 Minute Private Lesson||$50 per peson|
|> Semi-Private add-on for 60 Minute Lesson||$25 add'l per person|
|90 Minute Private Lesson||$75 per person|
|> Semi-Private add-on for 90 Minute Lesson||$35 add'l per person|
Upgrade to a Semi-Private Lesson! You can upgrade your private lesson to include a friend or two. Cost is an additional $25/$35 per added person depending on lesson length. Additional people must be 7 years or older, of the same sport and it is recommended of the same ability level. *Children 6 & under not eligible to be a part of a semi-private lesson*
Snow Monsters Lessons - AGES 5-12
Snow Monsters (Ages 5-12) makes learning the basics and the more advanced elements of winter sports for kids easy and fun! Kids enjoy a day on the snow practicing techniques, learning skier/snowboarder ethics, and participating in fun mini-games, all while parents enjoy some freedom on the slopes!
Participants will be divided into groups based on their age, skill level, and physical development and could move from one group to another within the lesson. Lessons are 3 hours and snacks are provided.
- $85 package - Includes Lift, Rental, and 3 Hour lesson
- $75 lift and lesson - option for those with their own equipment
- $65 lesson only - option for those who already have a lift ticket/season pass and equipment
- $10 helmet rental (Lids on Kids)
AGES: Snow Monsters (5-12)*Snowboard starts at ages 7+
- Saturday 3/7: 9:30am & 2pm
- Sunday 3/8: 9:30am only
- Please arrive early enough to get your tickets, take a bathroom break, and check-in at Snow Monsters.
- Before checking in at Snow Monsters, you must first receive your tickets. Stop by the Group Sales/Will Call window inside the lodge to purchase or redeem online tickets. Ticket windows open at
8:30am. Check In: 8:30-9am for Morning Session & 1:15-1:45 for Afternoon Session
- Make sure your child is dressed and ready to go. Don't forget to stop by the restrooms.
- Check-in at Snow Monsters located inside the lodge by Group Sales. There will be some forms for you to fill out.
- Please be at Snow Monsters ready to pick up your child 5 minutes before the end of the lesson. All children must be checked out by a staff member before being released. Only those listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child
Please arrive ready to go
During your skiing or snowboarding lesson, its important be active, open, and positive to learn. Ask questions. Our instructors want you to get the most out of your lesson. Don't be afraid to go first. Let them know how you like to learn.
We recommend feeding your tummy 30 minutes prior to your lesson and don't forget to go to the