March Hours & Rates
end of season schedule for 2018/2019 season
Lift tickets are valid during the session they are purchased and are only valid for one session. Price includes Missouri State sales tax. Tickets are available for purchase 30 minutes prior to the start of each session. Lift tickets are required for anyone accessing the snow; it is your "admission" onto the snow. There is no charge for guests who are spectating. The main lodge has free wifi access.
*The last day of the 2018/2019 Season is March 17th*
Always check the SNOW REPORT before visiting for updates on daily snow conditions and hours of operation.
MARCh HOURS & rates - ski & snowboard
|MARCH||Hours of Operation||Sessions Available|
|SAT, 16TH||9AM-5PM||Special: (Ages 5-69) $29 lift or $60 with rental|
|SUN, 17TH||9AM-5PM||Special: (Ages 5-69) $29 lift or $60 with rental|
|Session Times: Day Session (9am-9pm) | Night Session (4pm-9pm) | Moonlight Session (4pm-12am)|
|Adult (AD)= ages 13-69. Youth = ages 5-12. Child = ages 4 & under. Senior (Sr) = 70+.|
|Ski/Board Rates: AD Day $47 | AD Night $37 | AD Moonlight $39 | Youth $29 | Child & Senior $10 | Rental $31|
|*Sunday Night Special: Youth & Adults (7+): $30 Lift & $40 Lift with Rental | Child & Sr: $10 Lift & $35 Lift with Rental|
|MAR 2 = Last Moonlight (4pm-12am) Session|
MAR 10 = Last Sunday Night Special and Sunday Night Beginner Package
MAR 17 = Last Day of the 2018/2019 Season
Snow Tubing UpGRADES - $20
Snow Tubing upgrades will be available to add on to any regular-priced ski/board ticket through March 17th.
Lessons will be available through the end of our season.
- Group and Private lessons will follow the regular lesson schedule with a few alterations.
- March 8th and 9th the last lesson will be 8pm.
- March 16th the last lesson will be 3:30pm.
- March 17th the last lesson will be 12:30pm.
- The 3 Hour Group 2pm lesson will not be available on March 17th.
- Snow Monsters will be available through March 17th. On March 17th, only the morning session will be offered. Reservations can be made online for dates through the 10th. To reserve for March 16 & 17, please call Ski School at 816-640-2006.
- The Last Sunday Night Beginner Package will be March 10th. Tickets are available online.
- College Discounts will still be available through March 9th. College ID's are required. Note: March 8th and 9th, slopes close at 10pm
- Military Discounts will still be available through March 17th. Military ID's required.
For specific details on weekly discounts, please visit our Deals & Discounts webpage.
A lift ticket is required for any patron that would like to access the snow surface at Snow Creek, even if not using the lifts/magic carpet. Rates are for ages 13 - 69 unless otherwise specified.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted.Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."