Mosaic Life Care
Snow Creek is proud to stay committed to growing involvement in the sports of skiing and snowboarding. Through our Corporate Partner Program, Mosaic can offer exclusive resort discounts to your employees to promote participation in a winter sport as part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
Don't forget to view our Snow Report before visiting!
Below you will find details about your purchase; how to redeem, when your tickets are valid, and hours of operation.
Weekday Special $40
- Valid Mondays-Thursdays, non-holidays, 12pm-9pm
- Includes ski or snowboard equipment rental
- Available to all ages
- BLACKOUT DATES: Dec 24 - Jan 1st, Jan 15th, Feb 19th.
Weekend & Holiday Tickets
|Ticket Type||Valid||Lift Rates / With Rental|
|Adult (13+)||Day Session (Open-9pm)||$31 / $54|
|Moonlight Session |
(Fri & Sat 4pm-12am)
|$25 / $48|
|Youth (5-12)*||Any Session||$20 / $43|
|Child (4 & Under)*||Any Session||$10 / $33|
|Group Lesson - 1 Hour - Ages 7+||$16|
*All children 12 & under must be present at the ticket windows at the time of redeption
Day Session Tickets Valid:
- Fridays (12p-9pm), Saturday (9am-9pm), and Sundays (9am-8pm)
- Valid Holidays (9am-9pm)
- Tickets are valid for the ticket type/session purchased. For Example, a Moonlight ticket can't be redeemed on a Sunday.
- There are no refunds for tickets not used.
- Tickets expire at the end of the current season; March 2018
- Tickets are for Mosaic employees only and their immediate family members.
Redeem your tickets at any ticket window. Simply present your Order Number to the cashier and they will print off your tickets. Your order number can be found in your confirmation email. Tickets can be redeemed 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
HOURS AND HOLIDAYS
GENERAL HOURS OF OPERATION
|Days||Ski & Snowboard||Snow Tubing|
|*Ticket windows open 30 minutes prior to the lifts spinning and close 1 hour before they stop.|
Visit the Calendar to view Hours for specific holiday days.
- Winter Holiday Break (Dec 24 - Jan1)
- Martin Luther King Weekend (Jan 13-15)
- President's Weekend (Feb 17-19)