Each lesson will last approximately 2 hours.
The program is flexible, so join us once or as many times as your schedule allows.
WHO: Skiers of all ages and ability levels
- Mondays 6:30pm-8:30pm on snow | Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm on snow
- 1st Monday session runs January 8th - January 29th
- 1st Wednesday session runs January 10th – January 31st
- 2nd Monday session runs February 5th - February 26th
- 2nd Wednesday session runs February 7th – February 28th
- $30 per session
- $100 for one day per month sessions
- $200 for all Monday or Wednesday sessions
- $320 for all sessions both months
- *All sessions must be purchased before the session starts.
- Lift ticket and/or rental equipment is not included. A valid lift ticket or a season pass is required for participation.
- Allow a little extra time the first time you join us to get registered and ready to go on the snow.
- Check-in 5-10 minutes prior to the start of each lesson at the Ski School Building.
Sponsored by The Midwest Adaptive Sports (MAS) Competition Center