Each lesson will last approximately 2 hours.
The program is flexible, so join us once or as many times as your schedule allows.
WHO: Skiers of all ages and ability levels
- Mondays 6:30pm-8:30pm on snow | Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm on snow
- 1st Monday session runs January 7th - January 28th
- 1st Wednesday session runs January 9th – January 30st
- 2nd Monday session runs February 4th - February 25th
- 2nd Wednesday session runs February 6th – February 27th
- $30 per session
- $100 for either all Monday or Wednesday sessions for a single month
- $200 for all Monday sessions (Jan & Feb) or all Wednesday sessions (Jan & Feb)
- $320 for all sessions both months
- *All sessions must be purchased before the session starts.
- Lift ticket and/or rental equipment is not included. A valid lift ticket or a season pass is required for participation.
- Allow a little extra time the first time you join us to get registered and ready to go on the snow.
- Check-in 5-10 minutes prior to the start of each lesson at the Ski School Building.
Questions? Contact Ski School at 816-640-2006 or 2016 or email@example.com.
Sponsored by The Midwest Adaptive Sports (MAS) Competition Center