Q: What is RFID?
A: Radio Frequency Identification chip is embedded into your season pass and our lift staff will be scanning passes at all lifts this season. This allows you to bypass the ticket windows and go directly to the slopes. All you need to do is be sure your pass is on you at all times while skiing and snowboarding at Snow Creek.
Q: WHAT'S THE BENEFIT TO PASSHOLDERS?
A: Hands free, hassle free direct lift access.
Q: WHAT DO I DO IF I LOSE MY PASS?
A: Lost or stolen passes should be reported to the Season Pass Window.
Q: Can I still get a lift ticket?
A: YES! However, once a lift ticket is printed, your season pass will not work for the rest of the day. If a lift ticket is desired, leave your pass in the car to prevent confusion at the lift lines. Lift tickets are for the passholder ONLY and cannot be given to others. Abuse may result in revocation of your season pass.
Things to Remember
- Carry your RFID card in an empty torso pocket, separate from your cell phone and other electronic devices.
- Only carry one RFID pass with you. Other Snow Creek Passes and other RFID enabled items will interfere.
- There is a designated spot on your Season Pass to punch a hole. Please do not punch it anywhere else. You *will* break the chip inside.
- Season Pass Holders with Rental will show the Rental Department their Season Pass to receive equipment.
- A Snow Creek employee may ask to see your Season Pass at any time.