Ski With Me
Parents - Learn how to get your kiddos out on the Snow!
Lift tickets are required for anyone accessing the snow; it is your "admission" onto the snow.
3-4 year old & a Parent (or another adult)
The Beginner Ski with Me is for parents who already know how to ski but their little tikes don't.
This is an introductory program to Snow Sports for 3 -
After the basic information, the child would learn actual ski/ride maneuvers. Once the child can make turns and stop and the instructor feels they are capable, they would be eligible for Snow Monsters, even if they are not old enough, with the parent encouraged to take a lesson while their child is in Snow Monsters. This is a
INCLUDES: Adult Lift & Rental Ticket, Child (age 3-4) Lift & Rental ticket, ski lessons for both
WHEN: Weekends at
- Each session is a 2-hour lesson. Reservation required.
Reservations & cancellations
Ski with Me can fill up fast. Reservations are highly recommended. We require at least a 48-hour reservation, however, holidays can fill up weeks ahead of time. Reserve Early!
To Make a Reservation: Call 816-640-2200 ext 206 or 216 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are NO Refunds for
- Please arrive early enough to get your tickets and take a bathroom break.
- Stop by the Group Sales/Will Call window inside the lodge to purchase or redeem online tickets. Ticket windows open at
- Check-In: 9:45am for Morning Session & 2:15pm for Afternoon Session
- Make sure your child is dressed and ready to go.
- Meet at the Snow Monster's registration desk inside the lodge. No need to get your equipment before check-in, Ski School will assist.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Review the weather forecast. Dress your child appropriately: Calf or knee length socks (non-cotton are best), waterproof gloves, a winter hat, and windproof jacket and pants are recommended. Sunscreen and sunglasses/goggles may be needed for a sunny day.
- Please, no knitted gloves. they soak up water fast and snow sticks to them. Sturdy gloves will make it easier to hold onto the rope tow.
- Dress in layers. Bring extra socks and gloves. Remember, you can always remove or add clothing if you have it.
- Know your child's height and weight before arrival. It is important that this information is accurate as it will be used to issue equipment for your child.
- Make sure your child has had a hearty meal or snack prior to the lesson.
- A warm and dry kid is a happy kid!
Tipping your instructor is acceptable.