Snow Monsters & Mountain Explorers
Snow Monsters (Ages 5-12) makes learning the basics and the more advanced elements of winter sports for kids easy and fun! Kids enjoy a day on the snow practicing techniques, learning skier/snowboarder ethics, and participating in fun mini-games, all while parents enjoy some freedom on the slopes!
Lift tickets are required for anyone accessing the snow; it is your "admission" onto the snow.
Participants will be divided into groups based on their age, skill level, and physical development and could move from one group to another within the lesson. Lessons are 3 hours and snacks are provided.
- $85 package - Includes Lift, Rental, and 3 Hour lesson
- $75 lift and lesson - option for those with their own equipment
- $65 lesson only - option for those who already have a lift ticket/season pass and equipment
- $10 helmet rental (Lids on Kids)
AGES: Snow Monsters (5-12)*Snowboard starts at ages 7+
WHEN: Available Weekends and Holidays (Available Monday, Jan 21st & Feb 18th.)
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. - Online REservations will be available December 1st.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Snow Monsters and Mountain Explorers programs can fill up fast. Reservations are highly recommended. We require at least a 48-hour reservation, however, holidays can fill up weeks ahead of time. Reserve Early!
To Make a Reservation: Call 816-640-2200 ext 206 or 216 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Online Reservations will be available Opening Day has been announced. Until then, email Ski School to make a reservation.**
There are NO Refunds for
- Please arrive early enough to get your tickets, take a bathroom break, and check-in at Snow Monsters.
- Before checking in at Snow Monsters, you must first receive your tickets. Stop by the Group Sales/Will Call window inside the lodge to purchase or redeem online tickets. Ticket windows open at
8:30am. Check In: 8:30-9am for Morning Session & 1:15-1:45 for Afternoon Session
- Make sure your child is dressed and ready to go. Don't forget to stop by the restrooms.
- Check-in at Snow Monsters located inside the lodge by Group Sales. There will be some forms for you to fill out.
- Please be at Snow Monsters ready to pick up your child 5 minutes before the end of the lesson. All children must be checked out by a staff member before being released. Only those listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child
. TIPS AND TRICKS
- Review the weather forecast. Dress your child appropriately: Calf or knee length socks (non-cotton are best), waterproof gloves, a winter hat, and windproof jacket and pants are recommended. Sunscreen and sunglasses/goggles may be needed for a sunny day.
- Please, no knitted gloves. they soak up water fast and snow sticks to them. Sturdy gloves will make it easier to hold onto the rope tow.
- Dress in layers. Bring extra socks and gloves. Remember, you can always remove or add clothing if you have it.
- Know your child's height and weight before arrival. It is important that this information is accurate as it will be used to issue equipment for your child.
- Make sure your child has had a hearty meal or snack prior to the lesson.
- A warm and dry kid is a happy kid!
Tipping your instructor is acceptable.