Confirmation Details - Sunday Beginner Package
get started learning to ski or snowboard
We are excited you have purchased a beginner package for skiing and snowboarding. Below are details regarding your purchase. Remember, this deal is available Online Only and must purchase 24 hours in advanced. We cannot add any other tickets on at the ticket windows.
The Ski and Board ticket is valid from 4pm-8pm on Sundays. The ticket you purchased is date specific, please be sure to arrive on your designated day. You can find the day you selected on your email confirmation.
Lessons are available first come first serve. The only 2 lesson times available once you redeem your ticket is 5pm and 6:30pm. You are able to participate in either lesson time. All you need to do is show up at the designated lesson place 10 minutes prior to the start of the lesson ready to go. (Designated lesson place is located on the patio at the Ski School building near the beginner area.)
- Available for ages 7+
- Ticket includes lift ticket, rental ticket, and beginner group lesson.
- Ski/Board Ticket valid from 3:30pm – 8pm on most Sundays
- Available Lesson times: 5pm & 6:30pm. Arrive at designated Lesson place 10 minute before lesson starts.
- Beginner Package tickets MUST be purchased 24 hours in advanced. NO on-site purchases.
- Ticket is date-specific and only valid on the date you selected. No transfers or refunds.
To redeem your tickets, simply present your order number (found in email confirmation) to any available ticket window to redeem your tickets.
If you are a first time skier or snowboarder, check out our First Timer's Guide.
Don't forget to check out our Snow Report for daily conditions and updates.