Great for all ages!
Tubing at Tornado Alley is the perfect group outing, whether coming just to tube, or adding it on to a day of fun on the slopes! Tornado Alley features a 700 foot long tubing slope complete with a conveyor carpet ("Twister") for a convenient ride back up the hill! The rates below are for groups of 15 or more.
NOTE: ON 12/31/2017, SNOW TUBING WILL BE BY RESERVATION ONLY FROM 9PM-1AM FOR THE NEW YEAR'S EVE SPECIAL.
Snow Tubing will be available during the day from 10am-7pm at regular rates. The last regular tubing ticket will be sold at 7pm, on 12/31/17.
To reserve your spot for Snow Tubing, buy your tickets online now. There are limited tickets available. TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Group Tubing Info
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- We accept cash, organization check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- BONUS! Leader tubes for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free tube for every 20 paid lift tickets. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax. Tax exempt? You must provide Tax exempt letter.
GROUP TUBING RAtes & Hours
COST: $22 for 2 Hour Session | $37 for 4 Hour Session
- Rates include all ages
- Session begins after your ticket is purchased.
- ALL tubing participants are required to complete a Tubing Release. Save time by filling it out in advanced.
Snow Tubing Release Form
|Monday - Wednesday||Closed|
Thursday Night Tubing (4:30-8:30) $20 for 2 Hour Session | $30 for 4 Hour Session
These rates are open to everyone so a group reservation is not necessary; however, if you have a group larger than 20+, let us know ahead of time so we can prepare. *Not valid during holiday periods
All Area Package - For just $15, you can add tubing onto any group-priced lift ticket valid same day.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PERIODS
Snow Tubing is generally open Thursday - Sunday, however holidays bring extended hours and weekday operations.
We operate Snow Tubing during special holiday periods:
Winter Holiday Break (Dec 24-Jan 1) | MLK Holiday (Jan 12-15, 2018) | President's Holiday (Feb 16-18, 2018)
Please Note: The Tubing Park DOES HAVE A MAXIMUM CAPACITY and MAY SELL OUT during busy holiday periods and good weather weekends. Tubing has a set number of tubes and when a # is hit sales of tickets can be put on hold until tubes are available at the discretion of the Tubing Manager.
The best time to ensure a ticket & tube is to arrive early in the morning or late in the evening hours. Mid-Day periods tend to be our highest volume and most likely to sell out.
There are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions, so check it out before you buy.