Great for all ages!
Tubing at Tornado Alley is the perfect group outing, whether coming just to
Group Tubing Info
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- We accept cash, organization check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- BONUS! Leader tubes for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free tube for every 20 paid lift tickets. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax.
Tax exempt? You must provide Taxexempt letter . GROUP TUBING RAtes & Hours
COST: $22 for 2 Hour Session | $37 for 4 Hour Session
- Rates include all ages
Sessionbegins after your ticket is purchased.
- ALL tubing participants are required to complete a Tubing Release. Save time by filling it out in advanced.
Snow Tubing Release Form
|Monday - Wednesday||Closed|
Thursday Night Tubing (4:30-8:30) $20 for 2 Hour Session | $30 for 4 Hour Session
These rates are open to everyone so a group reservation is not necessary; however, if you have a group larger than 20+, let us know ahead of time so we can prepare. *Not valid during holiday periods
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PERIODS
Snow Tubing is generally open Thursday - Sunday,
We operate Snow Tubing during special holiday periods:
Winter Holiday Break (Dec 24-Jan 1) | MLK Holiday (Jan 12-15, 2018) | President's Holiday (Feb 16-18, 2018)
IMPORTANT - DEC 31ST, NEW YEAR'S EVE
On December 31st, Snow Creek is hosting a New Year's Eve Celebration and will have revised hours and sessions after
Food & Drink from Home: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage (non-alcoholic) items from home; however we ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed inside the lodge. Alcohol brought from home is NOT permitted on
Please Note: The Tubing Park DOES HAVE A MAXIMUM CAPACITY and MAY SELL OUT during busy holiday periods and good weather weekends. Tubing has a set number of tubes and when a # is hit sales of tickets can be put on hold until tubes are available at the discretion of the Tubing Manager.
The best time to ensure a ticket & tube is to arrive early in the morning or late in the evening hours. Mid-Day periods tend to be our highest volume and most likely to sell out.
There are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions, so check it out before you buy.