taught by women - for women of all ability levels
Ladies! We have NEW options just for you! From beginners to experts, we've got you covered. If you've never been on the snow before or you're looking to up your game, we'll divide up into small groups tailored to skills and goals.
Teaching this program are patient and qualified instructors that will help you learn in a fun, comfortable, and social environment. They understand if you are nervous, excited, cold, or just looking to enjoy some time on the snow. They are happy to share their passion for the sport with you.
2 Day Women's Clinic
Women's Clinic is a special weekend for women of ages 18 & above and all ability levels. Participants can learn to ski or snowboard or take their skills to the next level. Its taught especially for women by women!!
- DATE: Saturday & Sunday, January 20th-21st.
- TIME: 9am-4pm. Check-in at 8:30am
- WHO: Women (18+) of all ski or snowboard ability levels
- COST: $189 package ($89 for passholders)
- Registration is due by January 18th.
- Package Includes:
- 2 Day lift ticket
- 2 Day equipment rentals
- 2 Days of Instruction
- Lots of Fun!
Tips, Tricks & Other Info
- Check-in 8:30-9am. Please plan to arrive early to allow time for check in.
- Lunch is not included but we will break for lunch. You are welcome to bring your own or purchase at our cafe.
- Eat a hearty breakfast prior to arrival. A happy tummy makes for a happy skier!
- Come ready to learn! Don't be afraid to go first or ask questions.
- Bring with you extra layers, socks, and gloves. You can always add or remove clothing if you brought it with you.
Each lesson will last approximately 2 hours and at 4:30pm, the group gathers in the bar for snacks, beverages, and weekly giveaways.
The program is flexible, so join us once or as many times as your schedule allows. Bring a friend or come make new ones!
WHO: Women (18+) of all ski or snowboard ability levels
- Sundays 2:15pm-4:15pm on snow | 4:30pm Happy Hour
- Begins January 28th - February 25th
COST: $30 per session or $100 for all 5 sessions*
- *All 5 sessions must be purchased by January 28th.
- Lift ticket and/or rental equipment is not included. A valid lift ticket or a season pass is required for participation.
- Allow a little extra time the first time you join us to get registered and ready to go on the snow.
PSSST! Not sure what to do with your kiddos during your Sunday clinic? Enroll them in Snow Monsters/Mountain Explorers and bring them with you! Both classes start at 2pm and last until 5pm, which allows you plenty of time for your lesson and happy hour!