Ski & Ride Club Pass
The Ski and Ride Club Pass Program is a program for youth and adult clubs to receive excellent benefits on seasonal products through the power of group purchasing! The Ski & Ride Club pass requires a minimum of 15 members (ages 7+). Members receive discounted rates on seasonal passes, seasonal rentals, and lessons
How to Get Started!
- Gather 15 members from your school, club or organization and choose a Group Leader. BONUS!
Leaderreceives a complimentary Unlimited Season Pass with Rental with 15 purchased passes!
- Call or Email Group Sales to Register your group by November 15, 2019. 816-640-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Leader will distribute pricing and information to club members and encourage them to purchase by the December 20th deadline. Snow Creek can assist by providing brochures and flyers as well as attending group meetings to help promote skiing and snowboarding.
- Once the group is registered, members will be able to purchase club passes online via our Club Pass portal.
Leadercan monitor the club's sales through an online portal. The more passes your club sells, the more rewards your club receives!
- Ski and Snowboard with friends, family, and club members all season long at a discounted rate!
Club Pass RAtes
- Passes are valid starting January 6, 2020.
- This pass is a Pick-A-Day Pass; It is valid one day per week Monday-Thursday.
- Club Passes are NOT RFID -
passholderMUST present pass card at ticketwindow to receive a daily lift ticket.
- Passes are non-transferable; passcard cannot be used by anyone other than the
- Club Passes are valid only at Snow Creek and are not eligible for any Vail Resort benefits.
- Deadline to purchase is Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
|Options & Rates|
|Club Season Pass||TBA|
|Club Season Pass with Rental||TBA|
|ADD-ONS (all add-ons must be added at the time of purchase)|
|Group Lesson 3-pack ($60 Value) Ages 7+||TBA|
|Seasonal Helmet Rental (Regularly $10 per visit)||TBA|
|Pass Replacement Insurance||TBA|
Club passes are subject to a 5.6% sales tax.
To replace a lost season pass card, there is a $50 admin fee. With the Replacement Insurance, Snow Creek will replace your season pass one time for free. Pass Insurance must be added at the time of pass purchase.
Club Pass groups have the opportunity to earn cash back! Clubs can start earning 10% once they reach a minimum of 25 passes sold. The 10% back is calculated on the pass portion only; it does not include rental, tax, or any other add-ons. Call for more details!
PARENT AND MEMBER INFORMATION
- Safe skiing and snowboarding is each person's responsibility - KNOW THE CODE
- All members should know their Club and Leader name.
- The Club Name and Password is required to access and purchase the club pass. This info can be obtained from the club leader.
- Don't forget your season pass at home. Season passes are required to access the slopes and get a lift ticket.
- The last day to purchase a Club Pass is Wednesday, December 18, 2019. There are no exceptions.
- Club Passes become valid starting January 6, 2020.
- All questions regarding the Club Pass program should be directed towards your Group Leader.
- Club Passes are subject to the same Refund Policies as regular season passes.
PASS PICK UP