Ski & Ride Club Pass
The Ski and Ride Club Pass Program is a program for youth and adult clubs to receive excellent benefits on seasonal products through the power of group purchasing! The Ski & Ride Club pass requires a minimum of 15 members (ages 7+). Members receive discounted rates on seasonal passes, seasonal rentals, and lessons.
How to Get Started!
- Gather 15 members from your school, club or organization and choose a Group Leader. BONUS! Leader receives a complimentary Unlimited Season Pass with Rental with 15 purchased passes!
- Call or Email Group Sales to register your group by November 15, 2017. 816-640-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Leader will distribute pricing and information to club members and encourage them to purchase by the December 4th deadline. Snow Creek can assist by providing brochures and flyers as well as attending group meetings to help promote skiing and snowboarding.
- Once the group is registered, members will be able to purchase club passes online via our Club Pass portal.
- Leader will monitor the club's sales through an online portal. The more passes your club sells, the more rewards your club receives!
- Ski and Snowboard with friends, family, and club members all season long at a discounted rate!
Parent and Member Information
- Safe skiing and snowboarding is each person's responsibility - KNOW THE CODE
- All members should know their Club and Leader name.
- The Club Name and Password is required to access and purchase the club pass. This info can be obtained from the club leader.
- Don't forget your season pass at home. Season passes are required to access the slopes and get a lift ticket.
- The last day to purchase a Club Pass is Monday, December 4, 2017. There are no exceptions.
- Club Passes become valid starting January 2, 2017.
- All questions regarding the Club Pass program should be directed towards your Group Leader.
- Club Passes are subject to the same Refund Policies as regular season passes.
Club Pass Information
- Passes are valid starting January 2, 2017.
- This pass is a Pick-A-Day Passes; they are valid one day per week Monday-Thursday.
- Club Passes are NOT RFID - passholder MUST present pass card at ticket window to receive a daily lift ticket.
- Passes are non-transferable; passcard cannot be used by anyone other than the passholder.
- Deadline to purchase is Monday, Dec 4, 2017.
|Options & Rates|
|Club Season Pass||$99|
|Club Season Pass with Rental||$129|
|ADD-ONS (all add-ons must be added at the time of purchase)|
|Group Lesson 3-pack ($60 Value) Ages 7+||$42|
|Seasonal Helmet Rental (Regularly $10 per visit)||$40|
|Pass Replacement Insurance||$25|
To replace a lost season pass card, there is a $50 admin fee. With the Replacement Insurance, Snow Creek will replace your season pass one time for free. Pass Insurance must be added at the time of pass purchase.
Club passes are subject to a 5.6% sales tax.
Pass Pick Up
Each passholder must pick up their own pass in person at Snow Creek. Each pass card will have the passholder's picture printed on it. Pictures will be taken at Snow Creek OR save time at pick-up by emailing your picture ahead of time to email@example.com (Include first and last name in email).
Club Pass groups have the opportunity to earn cash back! Clubs can start earning 10% once they reach a minimum of 25 passes sold. The 10% back is calculated on the pass portion only; it does not include rental, tax, or any other add-ons. Call for more details!