groups: full-priced fun at a discounted rate!
Snow Creek offers groups of 15 or more great discounts, including up to 30% off regular lift ticket and rental rates, plus one free lift ticket for every 20 lift tickets purchased! Our Group Sales Staff is here to help you through each step in organizing your group outing. Just keep reading to find out how to book!
Ski/Board Group Information
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- BONUS! Leader Skis for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free lift ticket/rental for every 20 paid lift tickets after the initial 15 minimum is met. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax. Tax exempt? You must provide Tax exempt letter.
Once your group has been booked, you will receive an email confirmation.
ski/board group rates
|Ticket Type||Session||Lift||Lift with Rental|
|Adult (13+)||Day (Open-9pm)||$31||$54|
|Moonlight (Fri & Sat 4pm-12am)||$25||$48|
|Youth (5-12)||All Sessions||$20||$43|
|Child (4&Under)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|Senior (70+)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|ADD ON OPTIONS||Price Per Person|
|Helmet Rental||Various sizes available to fit all ages||$10|
|Group Lesson||Available to ages 7+ | Private Lessons available for ages 3+||$14|
|Tubing Upgrade||Add Tubing to your ski/board ticket||$15|
tips to a successful trip
- Know how many tickets you will need AND what kind of tickets you will need prior to arrival.
- Check out our Rate Guides (Day Sessions & Moonlight Session) and Roster Help Sheet
- Group Members should eat hearty meals before and during activities.
- Make sure all members know the name of the Group and Leader.
- Meals cost around $12 for a main, side, and drink.
- Members should come dressed in layers. Waterproof gloves and pants and wind resistant jackets are are highly recommended.
- Key-less entry Lockers are available for rent. Exact change or credit card is accept. Lockers are great for multiple people to share since it's a passcode entry; no keys to keep track of.
Food & Drink from Home: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage (non-alcoholic) items from home; however we ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed inside the lodge. Alcohol brought from home is NOT permitted on property. As an alternative, personal items may be enjoyed out on the patio. We appreciate your cooperation!