groups: full-priced fun at a discounted rate!
Snow Creek offers groups of 15 or more great discounts, including up to 30% off regular lift ticket and rental rates, plus one free lift ticket for every 20 lift tickets purchased! Our Group Sales Staff is here to help you through each step in organizing your group outing. Just keep reading to find out how to book!
2019-2020 Ski/Board Group Information
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- BONUS! Leader Skis for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free lift ticket/rental for every 20 paid lift tickets after the initial 15 minimum is met. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax. Tax-exempt? You must provide a Tax exempt letter.
Once your group has been booked, you will receive an email confirmation.
2019-2020 ski/board group rates
|Ticket Type||Session||Lift||Lift with Rental|
|Adult (13+)||Day (Open-9pm)||$34||$57|
|Moonlight (Fri & Sat 4pm-12am)||$27||$50|
|Youth (5-12)||All Sessions||$20||$43|
|Child (4&Under)||All Sessions||FREE*||$33|
|Senior (70+)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
*CHILDREN 4 & UNDER RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY LIFT ACCESS WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. THE CHILD MUST COLLECT A COMPLIMENTARY LIFT TICKET AT THE TICKET WINDOWS AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT ON-MOUNTAIN AT ALL TIMES.
|ADD-ON OPTIONS||Price Per Person|
|Helmet Rental||Various sizes available to fit all ages||$10|
|Group Lesson||Available to ages 7+ | Private Lessons available for ages 3+||$14|
|Tubing Upgrade||Add Tubing to your ski/board ticket||$15|SPECIAL HOLIDAY PERIODS
Winter Holiday Break (Dec 23-Jan 3) | MLK Holiday (Jan 18-20, 2020) | President's Holiday (Feb 15-17, 2020)
IMPORTANT - DEC 31ST, NEW YEAR'S EVE
On December 31st, Snow Creek is hosting a New Year's Eve Celebration. SKIING & SNOWBOARDING will have have 3 different sessions that day: Day session (9a-9p), Moonlight session (4pm-1am), and a special NYE ticket that starts at 8pm-1am. This ticket is only available for advanced, online purchase. SNOW TUBING will be available with normal operations from
tips to a successful trip
- Know how many tickets you will need AND what kind of tickets you will need prior to arrival.
- Check out our Rate Guides (Day Sessions & Moonlight Session) and Roster Help Sheet
- Group Members should eat hearty meals before and during activities.
- Make sure all members know the name of the Group and Leader.
- Meals cost around $12 for a main, side, and drink.
- Members should come dressed in layers. Waterproof gloves and pants and wind resistant jackets are highly recommended.
- Key-less entry Lockers are available for rent. Exact change or credit card is accepted. Lockers are great for multiple people to share since it's a pass-code entry; no keys to keep track of.
Food & Drink from Home: Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage (non-alcoholic) items from home; however we ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed inside the lodge. Alcohol brought from home is NOT permitted on the property. As an alternative, personal items may be enjoyed out on the patio. We appreciate your cooperation!
A lift ticket is required for any patron that would like to access the snow surface at Snow Creek, even if not using the lifts/magic carpet. Rates are for ages 13 - 69 unless otherwise specified. Tubing tickets are required for all tubing participants. Each person must have their own lift/tube ticket; tickets cannot be transferred to another person.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental equipment and snow tubes are subject to availability (first come, first serve) and cannot be reserved. ALL ticket sales are final. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Organizational Checks (reserved groups only) are accepted.Tickets are NOT replaceable if lost, NON-transferable, and NON- refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual(s) will be required to pay the full price of a Lift Ticket, plus a $50 admin fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they will be retained until the police arrived and are processed for "theft of service."