Join us this winter for some fun on the slopes! As a scout group, you ski, snowboard, and snow tubing with us...BUT did you know you can also CAMP with us and earn your MERIT BADGE with us?
2018/2019 SKI/BOARD GROUP RAtes & INFORMATION
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- BONUS! Leader Skis for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free lift ticket/rental for every 20 paid lift tickets. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax.
Tax-exempt? You must provide a Taxexempt letter.
2018/2019 group rates
|Ski & Board Tickets||Session||Lift||Lift w/Rental|
|Adult (13+)||Day (Open-9pm)||$34||$57|
|Moonlight (Fri & Sat 4pm-12am)||$27||$50|
|Youth (5-12)||All Sessions||$20||$43|
|Child (4&Under)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|Senior (70+)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|Price Per Person|
|Helmet Rental||Various sizes available to fit all ages||$10|
|Group Lesson||Available to ages 7+||$14|
|Tubing Upgrade||Add Tubing to your ski/board ticket||$15|
|Snow Tubing Tickets||Tube Rates|
|2 Hour Tube Session||Ticket ends 2 hours after ticket is purchased||$22|
|4 Hour Tube Session||Ticket ends 4 hours after ticket is purchased||$37|
Once your group has been booked, you will receive an email confirmation.
Snow Creek has a large area of land available to boy and girl scouts for primitive camping use. Please note: the only accessible bathrooms are located in the main lodge and rental building during regular hours of operation. Our camping sites do not have electricity and are not equipped with fire pits or concrete pads. There is close-proximity parking adjacent to the camping area located in our upper-back parking lot. All camping areas are on a first come, first serve basis, however, we do ask that each troop keep their camping sites neat and compact to allow for other troops to camp too. CAMP AREA MAP
- Camping must be booked with the Group Office at least 3 days prior to the visit date.
- Each Scout Group must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance. Please check with the Group office for details on filling out the COI form. We may have a current one on file.
- Troop Leader is required to complete and sign the Camping Agreement.
- Troop leader must check in with the Group Office before setting up camp.
It is the Scout Leader’s responsibility to inform and enforce Snow Creek's Camping Policies as stated in the Camping Agreement.
NOTICE: Due to major land alterations, No walking on, around, above, or below the rock cliffs on Snow Creek property. This area is DANGEROUS and is posted DANGER KEEP OUT. A fall from these cliffs may result in a life-altering injury or death. Rockfall hazard is possible and rocks may fall from above without notice. It is the Scout Leader’s responsibility to inform and enforce the participants of the hazard and to ensure there is NO TRESPASSING beyond the posted signs
Merit Badge sessions are available to both individual scouts and scout groups. Sessions are about 2 hours in length and offered at select times:
- Fridays (
- Saturdays (11am & 6:30pm)
- Sundays (11am).
- Merit Badge Sessions MUST be scheduled with the Ski School office at least 3 days in advance.
Contact Ski School at 816-640-2200, ext. 206 or email@example.com.
Due to the varied athletic and learning abilities of people, a scout(s) may not complete the requirements for a Merit Badge. Scouts must complete a series of skill requirements provided by the BSA council that are more consistent with intermediate skiers and snowboarders. Should a scout not complete all requirements, additional ski or snowboarding practice may be necessary.
Food & Drink from Home:
Groups are welcome to bring their personal food and beverage (non-alcoholic) items from home; however, we ask that no coolers or personal food and beverages items be stored and/or consumed inside the lodge. Alcohol brought from home is NOT permitted on the property. As an alternative, personal items may be enjoyed out on the patio. We appreciate your cooperation!