Snow Creek offers scout groups of 15 or more great discounts, including up to 30% off regular lift ticket and rental rates, plus one free lift ticket for every 20 lift tickets purchased! Our Group Sales Staff is here to help you through each step in organizing your group outing. Just keep reading to find out how to book!
SKI/BOARD GROUP INFORMATION
- A group is considered 15 or more people.
- Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
- Discounted rates may not be applicable for reservations made less than 72 hours in advance.
- Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction at our Group Sales counter located inside the lodge.
- BONUS! Leader Skis for FREE!
- DOUBLE BONUS! Groups will receive one free lift ticket/rental for every 20 paid lift tickets. (Ticket to be used same day) Bonus Ticket Chart
- Rates are subject to a 5.6% MO sales tax. Tax exempt? You must provide Tax exempt letter.
Once your group has been booked, you will receive an email confirmation.
SKI/BOARD GROUP RATES
|Ticket Type||Session||Lift||Lift with Rental|
|Adult (13+)||Day (Open-9pm)||$31||$54|
|Moonlight (Fri & Sat 4pm-12am)||$25||$48|
|Youth (5-12)||All Sessions||$20||$43|
|Child (4&Under)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|Senior (70+)||All Sessions||$10||$33|
|ADD ON OPTIONS||Price Per Person|
|Helmet Rental||Various sizes available to fit all ages||$10|
|Group Lesson||Available to ages 7+ | Private Lessons available for ages 3+||$14|
|Tubing Upgrade||Add Tubing to your ski/board ticket||$15|
- Camping is available to Scout Troops Only. Camping must be booked with the Group Office at least 3 days prior to the visit date.
- Each Scout Group must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming "Snow Creek, Inc and Peak Resorts, Inc." as additional insured/certificate holder.
- Troop Leader needs to complete and sign the Camping Agreement. Troop leader needs to check in with Group Office before setting up camp.
It is the Scout Leader’s responsibility to inform and enforce the following Snow Creek Camping Policies:
- Scouts must stay within the designated camp areas at Snow Creek. The use of the woods and trails are strictly prohibited. Excludes the use of the ski, snowboard, and snow tubing areas during Snow Creek’s operational hours.
- No ground fires or digging of pits are allowed. Scouts need to bring self-contained pits for fires.
- Prior to departing, the campsite and surrounding area must be left in as good or better condition than it was found.
- Please use the trash containers located throughout the Parking Lot area as well as the camp area.
- No activities can take place in or around any bodies of water; Natural or Man-made.
- Restroom Facilities are available inside the lodge and rental building during operation hours. No showers are available, but there are changing facilities in the rental building.
- Only 4 wheel drive vehicles are allowed to transport items to the camp site. If the ground is not frozen, items must be transported by hand.
- NOTICE: Due to major land alterations, No walking on, around, above, or below the rock cliffs on Snow Creek property. This area is DANGEROUS and is posted DANGER KEEP OUT. A fall from these cliffs may result in a life altering injury or death. Rock fall hazard is possible and rocks may fall from above without notice. It is the Scout Leader’s responsibility to inform and enforce the participants of the hazard and to ensure there is NO TRESPASSING beyond the posted signs.
Merit Badge sessions are available to both individual scouts and scout groups. Sessions are about 2 hours in length and offered at select times: Fridays (6:30pm). Saturdays (11am & 6:30pm) Sundays (11am). Merit Badge Sessions MUST be scheduled with the Ski School office at least 3 days in advanced.
Contact Ski School at 816-640-2200, ext. 206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Information
- Boy Scout Snow Sports Merit badge Workbook