A Short Drive from Kansas City, Missouri
Snow Creek is located just 40 miles North of Kansas City, Missouri. Snow Creek opened in 1986 in the small town of Weston, MO. This winter season will mark our 32nd season in operation. Snow Creek has over 60 snowmaking machines with the capacity to pump 3,000 gallons of water per minute, covering 100% of our terrain in as little as 72 hours. As long as temps stay below freezing we can make our own snow, which means we have snow even when you don't.
Due to major land alterations, No walking on, around, above, or below the rock cliffs on Snow Creek property. This area is DANGEROUS and is posted DANGER KEEP OUT. A fall from these cliffs may result in a life-altering injury or death. Rockfall hazard is possible and rocks may fall from above without notice. There is NO TRESPASSING beyond the posted signs.
This area is located east and adjacent to our parking lot away from our skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing activities.
Check out all of our facilities & stats here at the creek
Snow Creek is open mid-December through mid-March. During the winter season, skiing and snowboarding activities are available 7 days a week; days, nights, and midnights. Snow Tubing is available Thursday & Friday nights, as well as, the weekends. Snow Creek observes 3 holiday periods: Winter/Christmas Break, Martin Luther King holiday weekend in January, and President's holiday weekend in February. During holidays, we have extended hours of operations and tubing is available more often. HOURS & HOLIDAYS
- 300 ft. vertical drop.
- 12 trails: 30% beginner, 60% intermediate, 10% expert (including terrain park)
- 5 Lifts including 2 Triple Chairlifts, 1 Double Chairlift, 1 Conveyor Carpet, and 1 Rope Tow
- 2 Terrain Parks: Rattle Snake (expert) and Gunslinger Progression Park (beginner/intermediate)
Ski Lodge and facilities:
- 10,000 square feet lodge
- Bar & Lounge
- Self- Service Cafeteria and Pizzeria
- Inside & outside seating
- Ski Patrol First Aid Facility
- Ticket Sales
- Souvenirs (at Ticket Sales)
- Ski School Lesson Center - PSIA Certified, 100+ Instructors
- Reception & Group Sales
- Houses all rental equipment - skis, snowboards, and helmets
- Restrooms and dressing rooms.
- 1200 sets of shaped skis (250 junior skis), featuring Head's BYS system. Ski Boot sizes ranging Toddler 10 - Adult 16
- 400 snowboards with strap-in bindings and boots. Snowboard Boot sizes ranging Youth 2 - Adult 14.5
TUBE PARK FACILITIES:
- 700 feet long
- 5+ tube lanes
- 460 ft. Conveyor Carpet lift
- 300+ tubes
- picnic/viewing area with a bonfire pit